11.09.2009

Just wanted to post a couple of my old photos...

I was just looking through some of my old yearbook pictures and came across these. Boy was I a beaut'... (and sometimes a black person). AND boy did I go through some different hairstyles. I think I spent all my hard earned minimum wage, working the drive-up at McDonald's, getting my hair done. The question is did it do me any good, and how many years was I in high school to have this many photos? Luckily I have Nicole now to keep my hair lookin' stylish (at least the day I go to the salon).
To see pictures of you in high school go to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/. My pictures are all originals though.

* Halloween pictures coming soon... before Thanksgiving, I promise. Think little hands and lots of pink.

1 comment:

Season said...

Aileen these are awesome! I bet you were like the most popular girl in school, ever. That's probably why you were there so long—because they couldn't part with you. Man, my yearbook pictures are nothing compared to these.