10.25.2009

Witches Night Out

Last Saturday Nicole and I went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. We first ate a delicious dinner at Texas Road House, which is a favorite of ours, and then headed on over for the witches craze. There were witch hats everywhere. We felt a little out of place because we didn't dress up. We did however decide to get the eye kandy glitter eye shadow with coordinating drawing on the side for $4 to try and fit in a little. Nicole got swirls and I got a spider's web... w/ no spider... hmmm. There was a group of women that we saw dressed up at TRH and then again at Witches Night Out so we had to get our picture taken with them. Their costumes were over the top. If you look closely the witch in fronts mohawk spells witch. Also, I attempted to make a Halloween garland this year. It turned out okay. I don't love it. It's no Natalie special, but it will do this year. I have yet to hang it up though. We'll see if my Christmas one turns out better.
Before...
After...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

We should do our makeup like that everyday. We looked hot!

natalie malan said...

aileen! I think it turned out super cute!!! When I first saw this I thought you took a pic of one at gardiner's village! I love the different crepe on it.