11.17.2009

Halloween 2009


A scarecrow, 2 witches, and wolervine. Watch out for those plastic electronic claws. They'll almost scratch you. Sadly Bk wasn't able to take them as part of his costume for school because they were considered a weapon.
Below: Bk's school Halloween parade featuring a cute little parade watcher Brook.


Izzy dressed up for preschool. So pretty.

Kt at her school. Also pretty.
Halloween night we went to a couple parties. The first at the Malan's new home. We had soup in bread bowls. A cupcake walk, bubbles for my little hands, trick or treating for the kids, etc. I will try and post more pictures from my camera later. After I went to my stake singles Halloween party which was in a word, adequate.
Judy, a 50's housewife, Kelly Kapowski and Zack Morris, Merlin, Mad Madame Mim, and a russian sailor.
Below Zack Morris is to cool for us. So he just hangs out in the background.
The girls dressed up.
All pink! I love that Sophie is sucking on my little hand.

Penny & Sophie. Natalie made Penny's costume. Even her hat! That Natalie is unbelievable.

The next post should be dedicated solely to my wacky/ unflattering/weird costume. I know that's all you've been waiting for. Hopefully I can post before Thanksgiving. I still need to post pictures of Addie's baby shower back in June at Dear Lizzie. It was so cute. Adorable pictures by Natalie as well.

No comments: