11.19.2009

Who Me?

Recently Nicole arranged a girls night out to see "Curtains" at the Hale Center Theatre in West Valley. Her sister Michelle starred in the musical and was superb, of course. After the show we spent our hard earned cash at McDonald's. Below left to right (top) Tracy, Nicole F., Michelle, Anamae, Season, and Nicole W. (bottom) Jill, me, and Jayna.

I bet you can't guess who was the star that night though. No need to try and re-focus your eyes, you're seeing it right.
Tonight I finished my one and only decoration for Thanksgiving. One week before Thanksgiving. Way-ta get things done early. Addie cut out all the cardstock and the letters to make the banner and I made the pinwheels and hung it with not-real-durable raffia. Cross your fingers, legs, and eyes the raffia doesn't break and send "Give Thanks" into a heap of no thanks.


A couple Fridays ago Nicole F. and I made this cute little jingle-bell-birthday banner for our good friend and old roommate Jill. She was the poster child for roommate prayer in college wards. Gracias Jill. I have to say that Nicole and I did a pretty darn good job on this one. If my basement wasn't such a dark cave you might actually be able to get a better idea of what it actually looks like. I intend to make another for my home office using the same "ingredients", so stay tuned for those photos. Any suggestions for a cute word to use for my banner in my office?


Last but not least {of the post focusing soley on me} is my Halloween costume. Here is the pre-wear of the unflattering pink poof of a costume that I fashioned for myself. The fact that I actually sewed myself a costume before the holiday passed is reason enough to give myself a round of applause and a semi thumbs up.

Part of the costume had to include popping the "Lawrence Welk Show" bubbles. Nicole blew bubbles while a fairy, princess, and high-forehead-little-handed-wierdo popped bubbles.
Happy Halloween '09!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You were totally the star at curtains! I means seriously, your camera knew it for sure when it focused in on you. I love the give thanks banner. Very cute. Good job, jerk.