10.03.2012

Zoooooo

A couple Saturday's ago the Giles', Fawcett's, and I visited the Hogle Zoo.  I hadn't been there since my kindergarten field trip.
Highlights:
Season caught in a stroller parade with her best friend,
who I can only assume is laughing at all her hilarious jokes.
 A beautifully captured photo of a ginormous rhino turd.
 Nicole and Tom showing off their moonwalking skills.
 Best seat in the house.  Too bad my dad wasn't there for me to ride on his shoulders.
Although, that probably would have sent him to the hospital.

The elephant show was my favorite.  I just love babies, and the baby elephant was showing off some great tricks.  A real treat of a day (I couldn't think of anything else to say to end this).

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Dang!! I need to send my pics to you! Sorry, I haven't even put them on my computer yet. Also, was Nate at the zoo? Or was he feeding the turkeys cheetos while we were doing pictures?

Season said...

Bahahaha. She is TOTALLY my BFF. We have lockets and bracelets and everything. So we're legit.