10.23.2013

Timp Cave

Timp cave this summer with Addie and her family.  She couldn't believe Sophie made it all the way up to the cave on her own.  She did have a hard time on the way down.  Shaun had to carry her half of the way.  It is a steep mile and a half hike.  Sophie was a little anxious at the end of the cave tour to get out, and she slipped and fell in some mud. The girls signed the book at the end.  Even Sophie.
Addie and her family enjoyed it so much that she bought tickets for Jayna and I to go for my birthday (but not on my birthday).  I invited my roommates and a few other friends.  We loved it, and were so happy for the suggestion (and the tickets).  My work was hosting a "Try A Trail" up to the cave, so I got to hike with a couple co-workers and two of the commissioners.  Our tour guide in the cave was hilarious, and he photo-bombed Jayna and I's photo.

No comments: