3.06.2013

3 little gummi bears

FYI:  The formatting on the photos in this post are probably going to be the best you've ever seen.  That's what I get for being lazy and uploading the photos from my phone.

Monday night I went up to Addie's to watch the girls while her and Shaun went away (30 minutes) for their anniversary. We hurried and finished up homework and then went swimming at the indoor pool.  The next morning we went to school a half hour early so Kt could print out some homework she'd been fretting about.  When we got there the office said there wasn't a computer/printer we could use (whhhaaat?!!).  We talked to her teacher and it turned out that the assignment wasn't even due.  Our little overachiever.  Her teacher said she was such a stresser, but she loved it.  We sat around till school started and then Sophie and I went back home to eat breakfast and get grandpa a birthday present.

A couple hours later we took Kneaders back to the school and ate lunch with the girls.  Below is a picture of Izzy and her friends reading the note that came with their lunch from Izzy's American Girl Doll horse Roger.  Also, you can sort of see the kitty shirt Izzy is wearing that I got for the girls (only $5).  Kt was worried people might think it was weird to wear to school (Izzy didn't even question it), and I told her she didn't have to wear it, but she did, and later told me a couple people told her it was cute.  Phew.
This one (below) was cracking me up the whole time.  I told her she was funny and she said, "I know".  Here's a few of the little ditty's she said:

I started singing the theme to Gummi Bears and she told me to stop singing.  Later I said she was a lucky lady in a weird sing-song voice and she told me she didn't want me to sing that either.  She said she only likes pretty songs.

We were talking about who she liked, and I asked her if she liked me, and she said yes.  I asked her how much, and she said "too much".

At the store she insisted that we get grandpa a princess cat card.  She happened to see a card that had two cartoon butts on it and she wouldn't let us leave the card aisle till she found it again to show me.  They should probably put those cards higher up.

I let her ride in the shopping cart with the car on the front, and she had a great time talking to herself, turning the wheels, and honking the horn.  I kept asking what she was saying until she told me she was talking to herself.  She would stick her head out the side window and say that that was what dogs did.  Later she could be heard yelling "I want a doughnut!" in the bakery.
Here she is again with a better view of the cute little shirt I got her at H&M.  She let me tuck her shirt in for a few minutes so we could take a silly picture.
We had a great time.  I didn't get much sleep, but missing out on work and hanging out with a 3 year old all day was totally worth it.

No comments: