12.02.2012

The Year of the Turkey Hat

This year I found a gem of a hat at Target for $2.50.  I kept teasing the kids about a turkey head, and then during the prayer I put the hat on.  It was a hit, as expected.  Sophie refused to wear it until she was bribed by Bk.  Then we got a classic picture of her wearing the hat while doing chicken arms.  Priceless.
After dinner, as tradition, we all went to the movie.  The kids and gramma saw "The Guardians" in 3d.  Sophie sat through the whole movie, but didn't wear her glasses the whole time.
Later that night Addie, April, and I met up with Nicole for some Black Friday (Thursday?) shopping, which is always hectic fun.

Friday night we went to the live nativity at the Tuachan.  After the 20 minute show we stood in line for Santa and visited the cute gift shop.  Being the good aunt that I am, I bought the kids suckers and kitty rings (Bk an elephant figurine).  Because I buy their love.  (The picture isn't real clear because I took it with my phone, but Sophie's face is the best).
Saturday morning the kids woke me up and we ate m&m's, sat outside, and went for a walk/run with gramma.  Addie was getting ready so I (in my pajamas) took Sophie out with uncombed hair and a chocolate face.
A few more photos from Saturday.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: